Map in detail your organization’s impact, dependencies, risks, and opportunities related to nature and biodiversity
Who is it for?
Module 2 training and toolbox are designed for professionals who aim to establish a robust data foundation for their organization’s biodiversity and nature strategy, actions, and reporting. Whether you are currently responsible for, or aspire to manage, nature and biodiversity reporting, or if you oversee external consultants for data collection and compliance, this training is relevant for you.
You’ll learn how to assess your organization’s impact, dependencies, risks, and opportunities concerning nature and biodiversity. The data gathered will inform policy changes aimed at reducing your environmental footprint or even striving to become nature-positive.
Participation is open to all employees regardless of their familiarity with the topic. However, if you haven’t completed Module 1 or lack similar experience, we advise starting there. For organizations mandated to report under ESRS from 2024 onward, we strongly recommend complementing this training with Module 3.
What will you gain from the training?
- Step-by-step guidance to data collection and analysis in line with the Natural Capital Protocol and major reporting systems (spoiler: they share a lot, so you will build one consistent data set that meets the requirements of all)
- Access to peer sparring and networking opportunities
- Premade tools and training equivalent to 200-300 work hours, aiding you in gathering and consolidating the needed data, as well as presenting these in intuitive formats and graphics for decision-makers
- Risk analysis guidance and methodology to help your organization make sense of data
- A certificate of training upon completion
What will your organization gain?
- A sound data foundation that meets the requirements of leading reporting systems on the biodiversity and nature aspects of sustainable business conduct
- A risk analysis enabling management to make decisions on which areas need immediate attention, future focus, or no action
- A skilled employee equipped to guide the organization through the opportunities and risks associated with the growing emphasis on nature and biodiversity-related disclosures
What will you learn?
- What internal and external data do we need to gather?
- Which tools and resources are available to us, when assessing the importance of the data gathered?
- What level of detail is good enough? – for now and in the future
- How to manage challenges in data quality and availability?
- Introduction of and training in use of module 2 toolbox
What’s in our Module 2 toolbox?
- Templates for internal and external data requests
- A playbook to guide you through each step of the data gathering process
- A spreadsheet designed for data collection and consolidation, featuring both text and graphical output
- Templates and guidance for conducting risk assessment work sessions
- Slide deck templates for presenting your findings to management and colleagues
The cost covers:
- 2 training days in person at 4-star conference center including meals
- 2 hour online master class with senior consultant focused on the challenges specific to you and your organization (value 4,500 DKK)
- Access to course peer network group
- Access for 1 year to tools and introduction material (value: 1,999 DKK)
- Curated list of reading
- 1 year unlimited use of video training guides for 1 person
- Access to alumni network group