Translate your impacts to strategy, actions and compliant reporting on nature and biodiversity
Who is it for?
Module 3 training and toolbox are designed for professionals who need to translate data and insights into strategy, action, and reporting. This ensures that their organization maximizes the value derived from Modules 1 and 2. Whether you’re currently responsible for, or aspire to handle, nature and biodiversity reporting, or aim to enhance your strategy development skills, this training is for you.
Module 3 will prepare you to facilitate decision-making on where and when your organization needs to act. It will also guide you on how to incorporate this work into your ESG reporting, in compliance with leading nature and biodiversity-related frameworks.
Employees from any organization are welcome to participate. However, if your organization is new to the nature and biodiversity agenda, we recommend starting with Modules 1 and 2.
What will you gain from the training?
- Step-by-step guidance on prioritizing issues, defining a guiding vision, setting potential targets and metrics, and aligning policies and reporting with leading nature and biodiversity reporting systems
- Templates and tools to support the process and integrate your data
- Access to and training in the use of supporting tools
- A certificate of training upon completion
What will your boss gain?
- A structured process for determining appropriate actions, policies, and targets related to nature and biodiversity
- An analytical framework that identifies both current and upcoming risks and opportunities, enabling management to strategically plan and respond to the growing market and regulatory focus on biodiversity and nature
- A skilled employee capable of guiding the organization through the risks and opportunities associated with the increasing emphasis on nature and biodiversity-related disclosures
What will you learn?
- How to prioritize and develop a vision for your organisation’s work on nature and biodiversity
- Defining targets and metrics for success
- Reporting frameworks, including SBTN, TNFD, and ESRS
- Effective communication strategies, both internally and externally
- Introduction to and training in the use of the module 3 toolbox
What’s in our Module 3 toolbox?
- Workshop templates and guidebooks
- Guide to reporting
- Spreadsheet for capturing module 1 and 2 data and insights for reporting
- Communications guidance
The cost covers:
- 2 training days in person at 4-star conference center including meals
- 2 hour online master class with senior consultant focused on the challenges specific to you and your organization (value 4,500 DKK)
- Access to course peer network group
- Access for 1 year to tools and introduction material (value: 1,999 DKK)
- Curated list of reading
- 1 year unlimited use of video training guides for 1 person
- Access to alumni network group